Mark Ruda is a partner at Condon & Cook with over twenty-five years of experience, who concentrates his practice in civil litigation by representing clients prior to litigation, at trial and in the appellate court. Mark has successfully tried numerous cases to verdict, involving a wide range of legal issues including contracts, insurance policies, professional malpractice, torts and land disputes.
Mark has been recognized as a Leading Lawyer by his peers in a survey conducted by the Law Bulletin Publishing Company in the areas of Toxic Tort Defense and Personal Injury Defense Law. Mark also has received an AV(r) rating, the highest granted by Martindale-Hubbell.
Mark speaks and lecturers frequently on a variety of different topics to public and private organizations. These topics include condominium law, general insurance law, insurance fraud, mortgage fraud and tort law.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., with high honors) 1983
- Loyola University of Chicago (B.A., with distinction) 1980
- Illinois Supreme Court (1983)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (1983)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit (1986)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Trial Bar (1996)
- Illinois Association of Defense Trial Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Chicago Bar Association
- Du Page County Bar Association