Scott Gillman is a partner at Condon & Cook with over eighteen years of experience, who concentrates his practice in civil litigation by representing clients prior to litigation, at trial and in the appellate court. Scott has successfully tried numerous cases to verdict, involving a wide range of legal issues including contracts: insurance policies, premises liability and other torts.
Scott has presented lectures to insurance companies and professional organizations on first- and third-party fraud and insurance coverage issues. He represents clients in state, federal and appellate courts regarding a wide range of issues from personal injury to insurance coverage disputes.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D. 1989)
- University of Illinois (B.A. 1986)
- Illinois Supreme Court (1990)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (1994)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, Trial Bar (2001)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- National Society of Professional Insurance Investigators
- Men's Auxiliary of Hinsdale Chapter of Children's Home + Aid Society of Illinois